Monday, February 27, 2006

New Room A Couple Doors Down

Sadly, I'm stuck living at home for the time being and wish to move to warmer climate. Southern Cali would be ideal for me; however anywhere that doesn't require long johns or under armour is ideal. To find some comfort and privacy, I've decided to move a couple of rooms down to the other side of the house. Basically I've gotten as far as possible from my parents, they are in one corner of the house and I am in the opposite corner. Costed me a whopping $1600 to move to the new room! Was it worth it? ABSOLUTELY!

Here are some pics of the new room. Still got to add some decor to the room, but I'm feeling a bit lazy and will complete this project later. Click on picture to enlarge photo.


2 Comments:

Blogger DC said...

So you gonna update about work or what?

4:52 PM  
Blogger DC said...

Happy birthday fool. Dinner with the gang. Saturday. Werd.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home