Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What I learned in Rx law? - Mullets!

Ok I'm no country trailer park boy born from the south, but I don't know what my fascination is with mullets. Maybe its that intricate shape resembling that of a horse where there is little hair on top and the free flowing hair in the back! I happened to get bored from studying pharmacy law, so I visited this site that fulfills this interest of mine, Mullets Galore. The one that caught my eye was this one in particular, the camaromullet, yes that's right the camaromullet. It's got toughness written all over it, as well as the stache! The site similarly pointed out, "Distinguishing features include: a molester mustache (peach fuzzy), tight-fitting acid wash jeans, and an ever-present key ring hanging from the belt loop".
So I got the thinking what would I look like with a mullet, and since I had no hair or time to grow the hair out to attain this "rough and tough" image, I created a digital image of what may have been. Let's take a closer look...

1 Comments:

Blogger DC said...

Damn, you just started this beyotch and you getting comment spam. Turn on the verification for comments. Dude, that mullet, almost as gross as me in a dress.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home