Monday, October 03, 2005

Just one of those days!


Last night was a fun night, as we celebrated our great chum's 24th birthday at Puck Fair. This place had amazing pours and fresh as if it was just brewed. The waitress was super friendly, but the tab was not as kind, coming out to a whopping $460!
10am following morning: Wake up to the crushing headache hangover from last night, drive friend to the airport, meet up with a friend in fort lee afterwards. Friend is unable to be reached for 2 hours, therefore I get the best hour of sleep in my car. (Good one Jammer!) But I must thank her because as one of my other friend phrases it, "hangover days are the best, because its such a bug out type of day". And it was definitely one of those days today!

Didn't get a chance to eat today until 7pm but it was well worth the wait as I got to dine at It's Greek to Me, eating a hefty portion of gyro (yee-rho), as my anal friend was so quick to point out the correct annunciation!

1 Comments:

Blogger DC said...

Oh sure guys, have fun without me. AGAIN!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home